Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Newport Beach

Yesterday my friend Leah and I took our girls down to Newport Beach for the day. It was so much fun. We loaded up bright and early and headed out to avoid beach traffic. We arrived around 8:30 and front row parking. We walked right out onto the beach and set up. The kids played in the sand for a little bit until it warmed up. Then we hit the waves. The little girls stayed towards the shore, but don't let them fool you they kept pressing their boundaries by moving further out. We all had so much fun just laying out on the sand, picnicing and playing in the watre. Chelsey and Ky love to boogie board now, and want one so bad. Issy gained alittle more love for the water and played alot more in it. Leah and I took turns using the boogie board as well and going out to where the big waves are. It was so much fun that Leah and I are going to try and do it several times a month for the summer. Check out new beaches and see which ones we enjoy more :) Can't wait!

Isabella enjoying the beach.


Chelsey taking the boogie board out to the water.


Chelsey loved the boogie board. I think she used it moat of the time.


Kylee waiting for the wave to come and move her on the boogie board. My little beach bum!


Waves coming up and splashing on Ky. Boy does she love that.


The girls enjoying the morning water. I think Bridgette is a little cold, while the younger three don't seem to mind.


Kylee scooping up sand


Issy making a sand treate


CHelsey and Savanaha playing in the sand

1 comment:

Becky said...

I love the ocean! I hope you do keep going a lot this summer and get all the waves you can!