Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Moms b-day

I know I am slacking on the blog. So I am still posting from when we had my Mom and Britt out here for a week. The last day that they were here we got to celebrate my moms birthday. I haven't been able to do this for the past 4 years. I loved being able to make her a cake and spend the day with her. We started out by styling her hair and making her pretty for the day and then we took her to lunch. She chose to go to Chili's. Justin met us down there for lunch as well. Just the adults and Issy. Then we took her shopping. After that we came home and got ready to make her dinner. I made her my yummy spaghetti and then made a choc. cake for her with strawberries on top. Britt and I had gone shopping for her the day before and picked up a few items for her. She got her fav. lotion from bath and body works, some lip gloss from Bath & body, and a nice pair of earrings. The girls loved singing for her and they sang her a little number...so cute! Her is my moms b-day in cali:



Moms slice of b-day cake..with my pretty Daisy dessert plates


Mom receiving her gifts...gotta love cucumber melon lotion..mmm

What else is there......


2 comments:

Julie said...

So Cute! although all that laughing in the back ground .. whew!

Wohlwends said...

Its just because Issy is so dang cute in the video! We couldn't help ourselves