Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Birthday Girl

Last thursday I turned 28. Only 2 more years until the big 30! Sadly Justin has been working long hours lately, so I got to make my own dinner and birthday cake. Which is ok. Because that weekend we celebrated with friends and he took care of everything that night :) I woke up to my hubby and the girls telling me happy birthday. Then all day Kylee told everyone we saw, that it was her mom's birthday. She was so excited for me. Everytime she called for me she would say"Birthday Girl". It was so CUTE! All of my family called and wished me happy birthday as well as some friends. I felt very loved. When Justin got home, I got flowers...with Daisies! My fav! The friday I took the girls to play group. After that came home and Justin, the girls and I went and had lunch. Then we went and got some b-day gifts:)

Here I am the "birthday girl" cutting her cake and serving it up. Issy waited very patiently for her piece..lol, NOT! That is why she was served first. She loves cake!

Issy is enjoying her piece of cake, while Chelsey is telling me what piece she wants. Probably the one with the most frosting. Thats all she is worried about...Chocolate!
My gorgeous little Isabella! We had to wash her hair after she finished her cake. It got a bit chocolatey! But where is Kylee? She must of been enjoying her cake too much to realize Dad had the camera out...lol.




1 comment:

Julie said...

Wow! Jen you are getting old!