Wednesday, October 8, 2008

New Laptop

So at the beginning of August our Dell XPS laptop crashed. Yes what a sudden loss. We found out that it was the motherboard. Which as everyone knows, sucks because if you have your motherboard crash on a laptop you might as well buy a new one..lol. So in the process of obtaining a new one, our good friend Steve borrowed his laptop to us for a nice amount of time..Thanks Steve, I really appreciate it!
Well the laptop I ordered I asked for a colored cover. The color I picked however was on back order. But I did not know this until a month later, when they moved my shipment date back again another month. So after finding this all out, I canceled the order and put in a new order for a color that could be shipped right away:)
Well one week later my laptop was shipped and is now here. I love it! I now am the proud owner of an Inspirion 1525 laptop in RED!!! Its very pretty. I know, how girly of me!

No comments: