Thursday, October 9, 2008

Pancakes!






This morning, after we took Chelsey to school, the little ones decided they wanted pancakes. So we got out everything and started making them. Chelsey had received this little chef set for her birthday from her Grandma Corinne, and Kylee decided to use it in her absence. Ky helped me get the pancake mix and dump it into the bowl. Then I added the water and Kylee mixed it all up for me. Issy joined in when she could smell them cooking...lol.


Then Kylee took the camera from me and decided to snap a couple shots of me cooking. Now remember everyone, this is in the morning, and I haven't gotten ready for the day yet..lol.


I had to take some pics of the girls helping me make pancakes. It was so much fun. Kylee told me at the end that next time we need to add Choc. chips..lol. I agreed!

1 comment:

Peacock Family said...

jen.. looks like you guys had a blast making pancakes.. your girls are so cute.. especially in their cute little apron =)