Friday, October 3, 2008

Today I took the two younger girls and met my friend Jen and her two girls at this really neat park in Norco. Norco reminds me of my small town that I grew up in. Because its a farming community, that has had the city grow around it. The stores still have horse posts in front to tie your horse to. No joke! I saw people still riding their horses down the road. They don't have sidewalks, they have horse trails.
The park is new and they have two big playgrounds. One is in the shape of a red barn, and the other is suppose to be the Old General Store (the green playground). It also had rock formations all around for the kids to climb on, as well as a little kids corral, and a place to play horse-shoes.
The kids had alot fun playing and climbing. I think we were there for a couple hours at least..lol.




Kylee is about to go down the Firemans pole...Yes even in her dress!
Isabella really enjoyed the slides at this park. She made me take tons of pictures..lol
Kylee is stylin' in her pink shades, while trying to push her friend Heather
It's an Issy size rock. Issy took my hand and walked me over to this rock so she could sit on it and get a kodak moment. I think my kids just love the camera!

Jen pushing both our girls, while I snap the pics. What a great team we make..lol

1 comment:

Julie said...

Jen--
Your blog is getting so cute so fast! yeah for you!
Your pics of your kiddos are cute too!
Hope all is well..