Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Issy's phone call to Mike

Ok so a couple of weeks ago, Issy had out our older phone that we don't use anymore. We were sitting on the couch being lazy one sunday afternoon. When she decided to make a call to our friend Mike. We were sitting there, when all of the sudden Justin and I heard her say
"Hi Mike"
"Bye Mike"
She said this a couple times over and over. We were busting up laughing. So I decided to get out the cam-corder and video tape her having her convo with her buddy Mike. Well she of course figured out that I was taping her and stopped to say "cheese" to the camera. She thinks it's just a camera..lol. But I did manage to get her to talk a little more to him. So since we got the new laptop I was finally able to upload it to share it. Also so Mike could see his phone call with Issy:)
Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Oh, she is redonkulously prosh! Can I nibble her little cheeks? Please? Just a lil bit? :)